A Work Visa (Z-visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who is to take up a post or employment in China and his or her accompanying family members, or to participate in other commercial activities whilst in China.
How to Apply for Guangzhou Work Permit
Guangzhou Work Permit
Foreign experts who work in Guangzhou shall obtain the Work Permit for Foreign Experts Working in China (hereinafter referred to as the Work Permit), without which they can not be employed as foreign experts.
Procedures and Duration
The institutes under Guangdong and the central government to hire foreign experts should directly submit the application to Guangdong Personnel Bureau (Guangdong Foreign Experts Bureau).
Other institutes at Guangzhou to hire foreign experts should submit the application to Guangzhou Personnel Bureau (Guangzhou Foreign Experts Bureau).
1. The application with complete materials in line with the official regulations is accepted.
2. Guangzhou Personnel Bureau (Guangzhou Foreign Experts Bureau) allows the applicants to correct the mistakes of their application materials on the spot. As for the ones who have no complete application materials or not in line with the official regulations, the “Notice of Correcting Application Materials” should be provided on the spot or in 5 days, with all of the correction information to be told once completely to the applicants. Otherwise, the date of receiving the application materials should be regarded as acceptance.
3. Guangzhou Personnel Bureau (Guangzhou Foreign Experts Bureau) provides the “Acceptance Notice” or “Refusal Notice” for the applications that are accepted or refused. The reasons should be clarified on the refused applications.
Guangzhou Personnel Bureau (Guangzhou Foreign Experts Bureau) checks firstly the accepted application materials based on relevant regulations and make the decision in 5 days. And, 5 days more can be applied on the special cases, with the approval of the responsible people of Guangzhou Personnel Bureau (Guangzhou Foreign Experts Bureau), and the “Prolonged Duration Notice” with the reasons to be told to the applicants.
(D) Application for Job Visa (Z)
The hiring institutes should apply for the “Visa Notice of Authorized Institute” from Guangzhou Foreign Affairs Office by filling in the “Examination and Approval Form of Border Entry of Foreigners”(that can be downloaded from www.gzfeb.cn or http://guangzhou.caiep.org), with the original and duplicated copies of the “Work Permit of Foreign Experts to Work in China” (returned after being checked), and the copies of valid passport, etc. The foreign experts to work at Guangzhou should apply for the Job Visa (z) at the Chinese embassies and consulates overseas with the original copy of “Work Permit of Foreign Experts to Work in China”, the “Visa Notice of Authorized Institute” issued by Guangzhou Foreign Affairs Office and the valid passport. After issuing the Job Visa (z) to the foreign experts, the Chinese embassies and consulates overseas should keep the original copy of the “Work Permit of Foreign Experts to Work in China”.
Checklist of documents required for the application
1. Passport copy, the passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of application, and with sufficient blank visa pages. At least 18 months from passport expiry date is a prerequisite. if the applicant intends to stay in China for more than one year, for obvious reasons.
2. The registration certificate of ‘resident representative office of foreign (regional) enterprises’ is issued by the administrative department branch of industry and commerce; or the approval document for the ‘Resident Representative Offices of Foreign Enterprises’ is issued by the relevant commercial departments.
3. Provide a resume or C.V. Written by applicant. The content should include personal information, working experience, educational background, etc.
4. The registration form of ‘Temporary Residence’ must be issued by a police station.
5. A full medical test is required and conducted in an approved hospital only.
6. A ‘qualifying document’ must be forwarded by the director of your parent company in order to clarify you have the necessary qualifications to work in China, and for what occupation you will be qualified for in the future.
7. The ‘employment contract’. Must be confirmed by the company issuing the invitation.
8. You will need eight photos taken recently.
9. Accompanying family dependents of personnel working in China should provide a related note, letter or visa notification, issued by an authorized unit with documents proving their status as depend
10.Police clearance certificate (Notarized by the local notarization department and approved by the Chinese embassy or consulate in their country).
25 working days (Should be counted since all the documents have been prepared well).
TEL: +86 020-83652006
Notes 1、Hand over of such as for non- Chinese document, need the translation organization that China
specifies a translation Chinese, hand over together.
2、Carry out time to hand over a well-found day by consigning down payment and data since start